You can hate her or love her, but you can’t help but recognize Cardi B’s successful rise to fame within the past few years. From stripper - to IG star - to VH1 star - and now winner of Album of the year sis has literally leveled tf up!
As a growing entrepreneur in this world of other successful people already in this lane I definitely find myself discouraged to step out & take over. However, watching Cardi has gave me some courage that I believe all growing entrepreneurs can take from.
Tip ONE - START SOMEWHERE
Cardi started as we all know, a “regular, degular schemegular girl from the Bronx”. You don’t have to have it all together to get started with your business. Be Real. Be Raw. Be Authentic. Be unapologetically YOU.
Tip TWO - FIND WHAT WORKS
Cardi burst into the music world with a twist on the already hit song No Flockin by Kodak Black. This song as we all know it is called Bodak Yellow. The important thing I got out of this was that it’s ok to use what worked before you, add your own twist & make it your own. Research your market, find trends that work & put your own uniqueness on it.
Tip THREE - BUILD A BRAND
Sis has been allllll the way in her bag since Bodak Yellow and i’m not just talking about her hit songs & features. She also has many endorsements that are adding millions to her net worth. EXPAND YOUR BRAND. Get involved in things that support your brand and promote your business.
Tip FOUR - PUT IN WORK
Lastly, don’t let anything get in the way of your goals. Use any life situation as a lesson and asset on your path to success. Cardi has had many blocks in the road both positive and negative, but they didn’t stop her. The KEY is to stay consistent & always pop out with something new and exciting!
Hey my name is Deesha, CEO of She Elite
She Elite is an organization designed to help women find balance and live a more mindful life.
Finding balance results in total well-being for better performance, better relationships and better health.
My organization focuses on mindfulness because it teaches us how to take control of our mind, body and surroundings to create that Elite lifestyle that we all desire.
- Aug 22, 2019 Why Purpose Isn't Everything Aug 22, 2019
- Aug 16, 2019 2 Days in LA: Highlights for a Short Trip to Los Angeles Aug 16, 2019
- Aug 8, 2019 6 Ways Traveling Is Good For The Mind, Body & Soul Aug 8, 2019
- Jul 25, 2019 Death By Comparison: 5 tips for breaking the habit of comparison and stepping into your own lane. Jul 25, 2019
- Jul 16, 2019 FINALLY Start Your Blog In 7 Easy Steps Jul 16, 2019
- Jul 3, 2019 Manifesting Happiness Jul 3, 2019
- June 2019
- May 2019
- April 2019
- Mar 28, 2019 How Woke Are You? Mar 28, 2019
- Mar 25, 2019 Have A Cardi B Year - Without Starting As A Stripper Mar 25, 2019
- February 2019
- November 2018
- October 2018
- Sep 12, 2018 Grateful For.. Sep 12, 2018