I don’t know about you, but I feel there’s something magical about planning a vacation. It enhances your entire outlook on life.
This feeling causes your mind to naturally manifest by visualizing yourself somewhere beautiful.
You think about how you’ll look, what you’ll be doing, how you’ll feel, how the weather will be etc.
This creates so much positive energy for you. I mean honestly who doesn’t need a girls trip, bae-cation, family trip or solo trip every once in a while?
I’ve come to the conclusion that traveling is therapy. Keep reading below to see the 6 ways traveling is good for the mind, body and soul.
Boosts confidence - Shopping for new outfits, trying them on, getting all dolled up, and taking the extra steps to get your body vacay ready are all unintentional ways that boost your confidence.
New experiences - Traveling to new places and making memories with your loved ones are priceless moments you will cherish forever.
Build new connections - Meeting new people, networking and building connections is good for all types of people - especially the upcoming entrepreneurs.
Live in the moment - There is nothing more freeing than living in the moment. While on vacation, certain obligations and responsibilities are put on a temporary hold.
Relieves stress - According to a 2013 Stress in America survey by the American Psychological Association, vacations can help manage stress and negative emotions by removing us from environments and activities that are the sources of our stress.
Shifts perspective - Seeing new places is a constant reminder that this world is bigger than what you see everyday. This outlook changes your perspective on life which pushes you to do more and be more!
Where will you go on your next vacation? Comment below to let me know 😊
Hey my name is Deesha, CEO of She Elite.
She Elite is an organization designed to help women find balance and live a more mindful life.
Finding balance results in total well-being for better performance, better relationships and better health.
My organization focuses on mindfulness because it teaches us how to take control of our mind, body and surroundings to create that Elite lifestyle that we all desire.
- Aug 22, 2019 Why Purpose Isn't Everything Aug 22, 2019
- Aug 16, 2019 2 Days in LA: Highlights for a Short Trip to Los Angeles Aug 16, 2019
- Aug 8, 2019 6 Ways Traveling Is Good For The Mind, Body & Soul Aug 8, 2019
- Jul 25, 2019 Death By Comparison: 5 tips for breaking the habit of comparison and stepping into your own lane. Jul 25, 2019
- Jul 16, 2019 FINALLY Start Your Blog In 7 Easy Steps Jul 16, 2019
- Jul 3, 2019 Manifesting Happiness Jul 3, 2019
- June 2019
- May 2019
- April 2019
- Mar 28, 2019 How Woke Are You? Mar 28, 2019
- Mar 25, 2019 Have A Cardi B Year - Without Starting As A Stripper Mar 25, 2019
- February 2019
- November 2018
- October 2018
- Sep 12, 2018 Grateful For.. Sep 12, 2018